Meet the Coach & instructors
Andy began training in martial arts in 1998. He continues to train in various styles of martial arts and yoga. Some of the most notable coaches Andy has worked with:
Muay Thai and Silat with Eddie Quinn. Kickboxing with John Richards. MMA and ground fighting with John Manion. Escrima with Krishna Godhania. Grappling with Mark Chambers. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Ande Roberts. Capoeira with Professor Tijolo. Gymnastics with Damien Walters. Yoga with Conrad Paul and David Sye.
- MAGB certified martial arts instructor
- CYQ Level 2 Health Related Exercise for Children.
- BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Self Defence Instruction
- Kru - Muay Thai
- The Approach Level One Instructor
- BA level 2 General Gymnastic Coach
- Fitness instructor level 2
- IBPDA recognised Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma
- Yoga Instructor level 3
- IAHT Diploma in Meditation
- IAHT Diploma in Mindfulness
- IAHT Diploma in Ayurveda
- DBS Certificate
- First Aid
KA KIDS MARTIAL ARTS BIRMINGHAM
MONDAY & TUESDAY
Art of Motion Fitness Academy.
2343-2345 Coventry Rd, Sheldon B26 3PN.
KA KIDS MARTIAL ARTS SOLIHULL
WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY
Fitness First, Hobs Moat,
Ulleries Road, Solihull, Birmingham B92 8DS.